Celebrate your favorite boutiques!VOTE NOW
Vote in all 50 US states, CAN, AUS, and the UK, in 4 categories each!
The Boutique Awards honor boutiques and specialty stores, whether online, mobile, or brick & mortar, who are the lifeblood of cities and towns of all sizes around the world!
Boutiques are the most accessible fashion source for women of all ages, sizes, locations, and income levels. Offering the most personal shopping experience, service as well as unique and quality products, boutiques are the future of fashion!
Voting opens July 16 and closes August 1
Winners announced the week following.
- Overall Boutique of the Year (Global)
- Boutique of the Year (Regional - per US state, CAN, AUS, UK)
- Storefront Boutique of the Year (Regional)
- Online Boutique of the Year (Regional)
- Childrens Boutique of the Year (Regional)
- Mobile Boutique of the Year (Regional)
All of The 2018 Boutique Awards Winners will receive a prize package from The Boutique Hub and our supporting sponsors including:
- Official Boutique Awards Digital Badges to share across all marketing channels
- Official Boutique Awards Signage for storefronts and mobile displays
- Global/Overall Winners: Complimentary 3 night stay during 1 of 4 select Dallas Market Center events.
- Boutique feature stories for Global Overall & Global Runner-Up on Boutique.Style
- Boutique Hub Membership Bonuses
- Official Awards stickers from Stickermule
- Winners Banquet & on-stage recognition at the 2019 Boutique Summit & #BoutiqueBoss Banquet
- Additional prizes to be announced!
Inquire about joining us as an Awards SponsorINQUIRE NOW
Rules + Award Terms
- Nominated boutiques MUST be members of TheBoutiqueHub.com to allow verification of business.
- Boutiques are eligible for awards ONLY in the state they are based in. If located in multiple states, boutiques must choose only ONE to compete in or create separate Hub profiles for each location.
- Boutiques are only eligible to be nominated in ONE category per location, plus the overall category.
- Voter email addresses may only be used to vote in one location TOTAL. That is 5 total votes per email - 4 location categories, and one global vote.
- By voting in The Boutique Awards, you agree to receive email communication from The Boutique Hub highlighting relevant boutique stories, deals, and boutique fashion tips; or as a boutique owner, with relevant business tips and stories.
- ‘Buy-In’ groups, MLM (multi-level marketing) or consultant-based boutiques DO NOT qualify to enter. Please see category definitions below.
- Results will be tallied and verified through a professional CPA firm.
- Results, updates and announcements will be made via the email address you have on file at The Boutique Hub, or by updating the information for your boutique in the voting rounds. Further announcements will be made via social media on both #BoutiqueStyle and #BoutiqueBusiness accounts at The Boutique Hub.
- Boutique owners wishing to share The Boutique Awards to encourage voting may download our media kit to use in promotions.
- Membership at The Boutique Hub is REQUIRED to participate for quality control. Join us here: theboutiquehub.com/join
- Inquiries may be sent to [email protected].
- BOUTIQUE: A specialty independent retailer that is online, a brick & mortar location or mobile. Boutiques have less than 10 locations owned and operated by one single entity or ownership structure. Boutiques primarily carry unique items for women, men, children or the home, and are known for their unique style, personal service, experience, and independent ownership. MLM, consultant-based, or ‘buy-in’ group boutiques are not eligible. Must have proper sales tax permits in location and Tax ID. The Boutique Hub reserves the right to define this category.
- ONLINE BOUTIQUE: Primary source of revenue, traffic, and recognition comes from online sources whether e-commerce store or social media. May only be recognized in voting by the state in which they are registered and reside.
- STOREFRONT BOUTIQUE: Primary source of revenue, traffic, and recognition comes from a storefront location. May be recognized in the state they reside. Stores with multiple locations under one owner will have all votes cast for their boutique name as a whole, not individual locations.
- MOBILE BOUTIQUE: Primary source of revenue and traffic come from a mobile set up, fashion truck or experience. Most known for setting up at events and shows with recognizable traveling vehicle or trailer. Voting based on state/location business is registered in.
- CHILDREN'S BOUTIQUE: Primary source of revenue or recognition comes from the sale of children or tween attire and accessories.