Ready to participate in the 2018 Boutique Awards or know a boutique who should be included? Here’s how!
What are The Boutique Awards Exactly?
The Boutique Awards honor & celebrate the best boutiques and specialty stores, including online, mobile, or brick & mortar around the world!
Boutique owners, this is your customer’s opportunity to lift you up, celebrate your business, and recognize all of the hard work and care you give to your fashion community. As the most accessible fashion source for women of all ages, sizes, locations, and income levels, we know boutiques offer the most personal shopping experience and this is the time to honor your awesomeness!
“The Boutique Awards is so much MORE than an award.”
“It’s not about who’s the best, biggest or most popular - it’s the about the community we as boutique owners have created. It’s a chance to celebrate those who celebrate us and show them whether win or lose that they are the reason we still WIN at the end of day. They are the backbone of our businesses and any chance you get to say Thank You - DO IT! You are never bigger than your supporters. Our boutique chose this year to put together a giveaway for the awards to celebrate that fact. It isn’t about the votes generated by the giveaway - it’s the long term opportunity created for us to continue to build a relationship between those being exposed to our business for the very first time, our long time supporters and those being reintroduced without having to throw money down an endless AD set. Every single boutique is unique in its own shape and form and that is what makes our industry SO special. The sooner we realize that Awards like this are less about competition and more about community we all WIN.”
- Shannon Gordon, Cute Closet Boutique
Voters choose their favorite boutiques across the following categories:
- Global Boutique of the Year (US, CAN, AUS, UK)
- Overall Boutique of the Year in all 50 US States, the UK, CAN, AUS
- State/location based winners for Storefront, Mobile, Online and Children’s Boutique of the Year
That’s nearly 300 potential boutiques to recognize!
In order to enter though, you MUST be a member of The Boutique Hub since we verify all members as legitimate boutique owners in operation and practicing retail models.
Why join The Boutique Hub?
- Participate in The Boutique Awards, which had over 360,000 votes last year with over 100,000 voters.
- Meet thousands of fellow boutique owners, share stories, ideas, support and collaboration daily.
- Grow your business with our expert training library, with over 100 hours in provided training videos, downloads and templates.
- Discover & shop with new wholesalers through our wholesale marketplace or group. Access Hub exclusive discounts at numerous wholesale vendors from free shipping to 5-10% off orders! Over 700 vendors inside!
- Find vetted and trusted service providers to support your business in our directory, many with exclusive Hub discounts for members.
- Meet up with the community at The Boutique Summit, the industry’s largest event, or at any of our Market Meet-ups.
- Use our 5 Member Facebook Groups for buying/selling, shopping wholesale, connection/training and retail selling
- Access group insurance policies for yourself, family and staff through Hub group benefits and plans for members (coming fall 2018)
- Participate in the Wholesale BoutiqueBox - bringing discovery of new brands, lines and tools right to your doorstep, plus exclusive collaborations with markets around the US!
Ready to Join?
Membership at The Boutique Hub for access to all the above is just $24 for a limited time.
Know a boutique who should be included? Share this page with them!
Or, if you’re ready to add your boutique to the celebration!! Join here: theboutiquehub.com/join